Senior Web & Graphic Designer
Senior Web Designer with more than 20 years experience.
Specializes in WordPress web design with Beaver Builder, CSS, HTML and other languages as required.
Technically proficient in Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Fireworks & Dreamweaver.
To obtain a full time, remote position that utilizes my current skills and allows opportunity for growth and advancement.
Senior Web Designer | Graphic Designer
F.L.A. Creative ( March 2006 - Present)
- Builds engaging, functional websites and E-commerce stores using WordPress, Beaver Builder, WooCommerce, HTML & CSS and other languages as required.
- Designs digital graphics for the web, social media and print publications using Photoshop, Fireworks, InDesign and Illustrator.
- Creates and edits existing websites according to client’s specifications.
- Manages projects from start to finish including all client communication.
- Purchases and configures hosting and domain accounts.
Ensures appropriate QA and proofing processes are implemented on all work.
- Performs research on new trends, competitors, etc...
B12 (Feb. 2018 - Present)
- Builds engaging, functional websites using B12's Design Suite, HTML, and CSS.
- Reads and interprets client briefs.
- Manages project through open source software - Orchestra.
- Ensures appropriate QA and proofing processes are implemented on all work.
Associate Web Designer
General Dynamics Information Technology ( Nov. 2006 - Dec. 2008)
- Designs and develops interactive courseware for the United States Navy.
- Designs the website to support the organization/customer's strategies and goals relative to external communications.
- Contributes to the web design group's efforts to specify, improve, and implement the look, feel, and function of online projects.
- Interfaces directly with graphic artists, and web software developers.
- Maintains current knowledge of relevant technologies as assigned.
Modifications Web Designer
Web.com - (Feb. 2006 - Nov. 2006)
- Completes changes to website and social media services by using a WYSIWYG editor and/or adjusting HTML/CSS code.
- Complete graphic design updates, including cropping, resizing, enhancing images, using Adobe Photoshop.
- Review and recommend enhancements to website and social media services using commonly accepted design principles.
- Receive and resolve approximately 20-30 inbound telephone calls and/or e-mail inquiries per day via queuing system, maintaining a high level of customer satisfaction.
Freelance Web Designer
Self Employed (Jan. 1998 - March 2018)
- Designs visual layouts and graphics for websites, print design and branding, including logo design, flyers, and social media graphics.
- Designs and develops websites from start to finish, including standard and e-commerce websites, using HTML, CSS and WordPress.
- Provides internet related services including website design, front-end web development, domain name registration, web hosting, search engine optimization / submission.
- Manages all projects from start to finish.
- Communicates directly with clients to establish project parameters, writes proposals for design work, analyzes competitor websites, determine website content, produces site maps for client approval, and communicates progress with client throughout length of project.
- Maintains and updates website content using WordPress.
Middle Tennessee State University
Bachelor of Science - Received May 2003
Major: Recording Industry Management | Minors: Mass Communications & Business Administration